One of the most precise & important services of any Chartered Accountant is issuance of certificates to his client, required for various purposes under different applicable rules & regulations. Broadly the following types of certificates are being needed by the business houses depending upon their constitution / concessions/exemptions being enjoyed by them under the law, financial arrangement with the financial institutions, benefit & deductions to be claimed under statute and periodical compliance of applicable rules & regulations.
We provide statutory and specific certifications comprising of following certificates;
- Certificates on the basis of financial books of accounts and annual financial statements.
- Certificates on the basis of statutory records being maintained under Indian Companies Act, 1956 and other applicable laws.
- Certification of statutory liabilities
- Certification of Fare Values of Shares of Company for the purpose of merger / de-s, Buy Back, Allotment of further shares and transfer of shares from resident to non-resident.
- Certificates for foreign remittance to be made by resident in India to foreign entity outside India u/s 195 of the Income Tax Act,1961
- Net worth Certificates required for the purpose of Bank finances, furnishing of Bank guarantee and issuance of Visa by Embassy.
- Certification of arm’s length price u/s 92 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Utilization certificates of various grants being released by Govt. of India to NGO’s, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, and charitable organizations.
- Certificates for claiming various deductions & exemption under various rules & regulations.